Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 8, 2011

Impossible Target

An owner of an online gift shop approached me recently. He was targeting to get 10,000 fans/likes for his Facebook page within a time frame of 1 year and he asked me to help him. He told me that he will pay me 5 sen for every person who ‘likes’ his FB page. But I had declined his offer. The amount was way too low to motivate me to crack my head for ideas, though I had helped him write an ad for a product earlier, which generated some sales for his product. I really think that a target of 10,000 fans within a 1-year period is unachievable and fool hardy. Even well known online stores like Linkedin Personal Creations has over 4k fans. Well, if he can offer me a better monetary reward, I can come up with some better ideas to help him reach a more achievable number.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I feel the bloke insulted u with the 5sen deal. If I were u, I'd pay him 10sen to go away forever!!