Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kids Sleep The Darndest Ways

Do you have a child who can sleep just about anywhere and at anytime? I have 3 and the champion is rascal #2. She can even fall sleep while eating and drinking and it happens all the time!




All hell will break loose if I jolt her up from her sleep to get her to brush her teeth and shower... and I hate doing this. Well, that's part and parcel of motherhood. Whether you like it or not, you have to do it. Just pull the bull by the horns!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Really.....yes, i seen a few of your posts with her sleeping almost everywhere.. so cute!!
hey, did i see 3 loaves of bread on the table??

BoeyJoey said...

I wish my kids can sleep like that... hehe. they're really light sleepers and take a very long time to fall asleep!