Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Boy's Dream Fulfilled After 30+ Years

There was once a little boy who loved toy guns. He wanted very much to have a toy machine gun that could emit sounds but his mummy would say NO to his requests each time he begged for the toy. He could only play his friend's toy guns but they were not his. He wanted very badly to have his own big big toy gun.

30 over years on, he finally fulfilled his childhood dream. He bought the toy gun that he dreamed of every night when he was a little boy. And his daughters loved his toy gun too. He is now a very contented man. A very happy daddy who always fulfills his 3 princesses' wish, whims and fancies.

The big boy playing with his toy gun...




But he is very generous with it and shared it with his 3 princesses...




His 3 happy princesses...

8 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

he only bought one? who is this boy going to play with? hahahhahahaha

Reanaclaire said...

wahhh..the youngest is very HOT!! Hot soldier!!

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

Hahaha, I was laughing like crazy coz this was what Jeff did. He bought his own toy gun several months back. But he was a bit irrational n bought a huge huge gun, think the gun is nearly Joshie's height......when I told him that Josh can't even lift the gun, he went out to buy another small one, the same size as yr hubs.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb, had I not stopped him, I think he'd hv bought another bigger one haha!

Claire, hot and farny soldier :D

Shir Lin, LOL!!! Thot only my hubs is that crazy.

Adrine said...

I had a good laugh cos my hubs is just like that tooo! Not with guns but with stuff like action figure toys (Transformers & Japanese anime)cos he really wanted them as a kid. I'm pretty sure if we have a son, he'll start a buying frenzy of "boy toys" he was deprived of when he was a kid! ;)

Yannie said...

Alycia is so pretty with her new two front teeth sprouting out. My April is still looking ugly without the two front teeth.

Mumsgather said...

In my house, there was once a little boy who wanted to own remote control cars.... I guess you know the rest of the story huh.

Chris said...

Boys don't really grow up, do they?? My 23yr old son collects action figures...he gets annoyed when I refer to them as "dolls"!