Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where There’s A Will, There’s A Way

I have never taken any fat burners before in my life. I find that the only sure way of losing fat and to keep it off permanently is to ensure that my calories output is greater than my input. And exercise is very important. Many of my friends who had set out on their weight loss program often fail as they don’t exercise. Cutting food intake alone is not enough. They always tell me that they don’t have the time to exercise, to which I will tell them that where there’s a will there’s a way. And I am speaking from experience.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Are ppl still unaware that the only safe fatburner is exercise??