Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, June 13, 2011

Thean's Curry Laksa Paste

Thean's ready-to-cook curry paste is one of our favorite instant curry mixes. When I crave curry, all I need is to buy a bag of fresh coconut milk, pour in a sachet of Thean's curry paste into a pot of boiling water, throw in some chicken meat, long beans, tofu pok, cabbage and fish balls and half an hour later, voila... I have some fragrant and yummy chicken curry or curry laksa for lunch! And my 2 older girls love it too!


My pot of chicken curry with 1 whole chicken, tofu pok and long beans... for lunch and dinner. Yup, I cook only once on most days and eat the same thing for lunch and dinner to minimize washing and to save time.





Our lunch - chicken curry with vermicelli. Delish, easy to whip up, no frying involved and it's oil and mess-free. Easy-peasy and nice ^^

4 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

ooh.. i often use this paste for curry chicken. Didn't know can cook as curry laksa. great idea. thx
p/s I love all of Tean's pastes

mommy to chumsy said...

yummy!! i love Tean's too :)

Chris said...

Goes double for me! Thank God they are available overseas!!

Yannie said...

I will love to cook them, but my girls can't eat spicy food.