Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 15, 2011

Tesco brand food stuff

I am all for buying store-brand products as they are way cheaper than more popular old brands. I love sanitary items from Tesco and Guardian, antiseptic liquid from Guardian, Tesco brand diapers, Tesco brand wet wipes and baby oil and a wide range of Tesco brand food products. Though the price is a fraction of other 'branded' food stuff, the quality is not compromised. Many of the Tesco brand food items are made in overseas countries, like mayo which is made in Belgium, digestive biscuits made in England, among others. As long as the product is not made in China, Taiwan and Japan, I am fine. I really do like Tesco brand food stuff a lot.

Tesco brand mayo - made with free range eggs and made in Belgium. It costs a few Ringgit cheaper than other brands. Taste wise - it's good.







Tesco brand tuna fish. This cost almost a Ringgit cheaper than other brands like Ayam Brand.



I hope some senior Management staff from Tesco reads this post and reward me with a free shopping spree at Tesco :D

6 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll go get the mayo soon :) i love shopping at tesco too :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hi5! I buy a lot of Tesco stuff too. They used to have very good cereals (like Posts') but can hardly find them nowadays. I have not tried their mayo and will get it when I finish my current one :) I usually go for Tesco Choice rather than Tesco Value because I don't quite like the quality of Tesco Value stuff.

Ann said...

I also go for alot of instore brands. It is much cheaper and quality still good.

coffeesncookies said...

I buy Tesco brand too, include their house brand undies- quality like M&S but only a fraction of the price. I like their kids collection too and it's really cheap when on sale.
Other stuff that we get are pasta sauces, A4 paper, stationery, English tea. I avoid Tesco Value's food as I find the taste compromised, especially if it's locally produced.

Jobless Girl said...

Is the Tesco brand Diaper good?

Health Freak Mommy said...

JG - for short-time wear, the diapers are pretty good. You can buy a pack to try.