Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Bento Set A Day

For my 3 kiddos's lunch...


Fried rice with chicken cubes, mustard green, purple sweet potato cubes, cucumbers and fried eggs. Organic papaya, green bean ice lollies and lotus root soup.

They have a different bento set everyday to perk up their mood and appetite. Today they are having something simple as there's fresh wholemeal-walnut bread. So I am preparing mackeral fish-egg-nori sandwich with old cucumber soup.

2 comments:

Leona said...

So what does Mummy eat??? :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leona, my kids' meals are mostly carbs - rice and noodles, which I am trying to avoid. I just nibble a little of what I cook for them :)