Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sherilyn's Pre-School Graduation and Concert

Sherilyn has been in pre school for 4 years and there was not a year that I could attend her concert due to various inevitable situations. I told myself that no matter what, I must take the effort to attend her concert cum graduation this year. I did not want her to have memories that her mummy never attended a single concert when she was in pre-school. So on Sunday, all of us - the whole jing gang of daddy, mummy, koong koong, granny, kakak, Alycia and Baby gave Sherilyn our support and watched her perform in her concert and graduation ceremony.

There was no regret, though I hated the wait before the concert started. Sherilyn danced very well in her event. She rocked, gyrated and twisted her butt and body like a dancer would and the whole performance was very entertaining as the dance was full of vivacious movements.







1 comment:

chinnee said...

wah...soon u will have 2 primary school girls at home??? So cepat man!