Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Walking Shopping List

Lately I have been so busy that I don't even have the time to write out my shopping list. So I rope in my 3 girls to remind me. Yes, even my 3.5YO baby girl is now being trained to remind me to do things tee hee hee! Yesterday during shower time, I told Baby that she has to remind me to buy 3 things, namely lemon flavored toothpaste, baby oil and toothbrush for kids. I told her to repeat after me the 3 things that I have to buy. This morning I asked her again what she has to remind me to buy. She remembered the first 2 items instantly. She even remembered that I specifically wanted lemon flavored toothpaste. The 3rd item, she mentioned baby powder and when I said NO, she was quick to say, "I mean baby oil"!. Not bad for a 3.5YO toddler eh? Next, I shall train her to memorize the Times Tables haha! I think she should be able to remember as chants of Times Tables memorization from #1 and #2 are like music in the background in our home lately. After all, kids absorb information the most effectively from newborn through 6 years old.

No comments: