Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Bento Set A Day

Here's one of the bento set lunches for the girls, prepared last week:



Jackfruit and grapes before the meal followed with mushroom pasta, fresh coconut water and a Loacker Mini wafer for dessert. The mushroom sauce was pre-prepared a week ago and stored in smaller portions in the freezer. Whenever I am busy, all I need to do is to reheat the sauce, broil some pastas and voila, my kiddos have hot piping food for lunch.

3 comments:

Yannie said...

It looks great and presentable.

Mummy Moon said...

Baby C also eat that much fr fruit to dessert??

Linda said...

I like to cook my mushroom in a big batch too and freeze them.