Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Bento Set A Day

Here's yet another Bento set prepared for my kiddos...



Grilled salmon with butter and garlic, Terriyaki chicken and sushi, washed down with a mug of murberry-beet root-carrot-apple juice, with grapes as starter and Rocky sticks for dessert.
And no, I am not that ambitious and I don't have the luxury of time (though I would love to) to whip up such a luxurious lunch for my kiddos. It's my hubs and his chefs who cooked up the storm, for one of his customer's functions for that day. I heart days like this, when my hubs sends his staff to deliver hot food to our doorstep, for I don't have to get myself all sweaty and have my face, hands and clothes tainted with choking cooking oil :D

3 comments:

Chris said...

How abt a cold lunch? If I have to sweat at dinner, I don't bother with cooking lunch except to use the microwave!

Yannie said...

It is so thoughtful of your man who sent hot ready lunch for you and the angels.

CL said...

lucky you, got a hubs that is in the catering biz..