Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cute Stuff She Does

My 3.5YO baby girl's latest frenzy is cutting papers with a pair of scissors from Mothercare, meant for cutting finger nails. She can spent close to an hour cutting papers and that's bliss to me, for I can have 1 hour of peace and silence to do my work. But I make sure that she is seated next to me, under my watchful eyes.

The other day, she hijacked some of my expensive colored papers and cut them into strips. Then she ran to me and said in her sweetest voice "mummy, look at my bunches of flowers! Later, can you please give me a plastic bag to put them, please mummy?"


My sweetie pie with her home-made bunches of flowers :D

No comments: