Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 25, 2011

Loh Mai Kai Within A Pau

This must be the perfect marriage of dim sum for lovers of Char Siew Pau and Loh Mai Kai. The creators of this dim sum deserves a pat on the back for marrying the Char Siew Pau with the Loh Mai Kai to deliver something that's so unique. My good friend gave me a few boxes of this unique looking pau when she went to this dim sum place in Sri Petaling. A box of this pau is enough to fill you up for lunch or dinner, if you are a small eater.




A whole Loh Mai Kai with something that tastes like abalone is held inside the pau!

Sorry, I cannot tell you the name of the dim sum place as the name is printed in Chinese and I can't read Chinese. Anyone please? Anyway, you may call this number to make inquiries :

140 Jalan Radin Anum
Sri Petaling
57000 KL
Tel : 019-382 5455

2 comments:

Yannie said...

This big pau with Loh Mai Kai inside is so special. I love it.

Caren Yap said...

me too i ♡ it. a very good neighbour bought it for us... thks aunty...yummy