Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What's In That Pressie?

The hubs carted back a really HUGE X'mas pressie late last night. When the girls saw the pressie, they thought that it was yet another pressie for them but no no, it's mine, haha! I am itching to know what is beneath the gift wrapper. Could it be something that I have been eyeing from Ikea? I have penned down a few items that I want from Ikea and have been bugging the hubs to bring me to Ikea to grab them with my gift vouchers but my man is always bogged down with work. But he likes to give surprises hehe.

I hope the pressie is either a little side closet next to our big closet, to put Cass' clothes. I am also hoping that it is the clothes hanger I told him about. And I am wishing that it is this water-saving tap too. Our kitchen tap now gushes water out at a really heavy flow at the lift of the lever. I think half a liter of water is used just to wash a spoon that is not oily! Our water bill is shocking at almost RM100 a month! Piped-in gas another RM120 and electricity bill another RM400+!! Horror!

This water-saving water tap from Ikea comes with a flow control function, thus saving us flowing amount of $$! I snapped this picture when we went to Ikea last month. In fact, I have taken pix of all the stuff that I want from Ikea so that I can go straight to the section to check it out when we go to Ikea next.




Can you spot the BIGGEST pressie? It's MINE, HO HO HO!!!



Here's also wishing everyone happy Winter Solstice festival, Merry X'mas and flowing happiness throughout 2012!

7 comments:

Yannie said...

There are really a lot of pressies. Your girls sure can't wait till Christmas to open theirs. You too, right? Merry Christmas to you and your family in advance.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheoh Yan, oh yea, the girls have been secretly pricking holes onto the wrapper to peep inside LOL!

Inspired Momx1 said...

Your pressie from your hubby sure looks huge in the pic. My guess too.. a furniture or something similar. When staying in a condo, we too had quite high water bills but now staying in a landed house in Selangor territory, water are literally paid by the government, up to certain amount I think but so far we've not paid a single cent for water. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Inspired Mom, wow free water up to now!? Awesome!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh..so many pressies!!! hmm..i think it must be a lil cupboard. So nice of your hubby to surprise you :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb, this year I received more gifts than last year :D

missyblurkit said...

that's a lot of pressies under one tree...