Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Flavours Food LIfestyle Magazine

My foodie and food caterer hubs spends quite a bit regularly on cook books for ideas and recipes and these books ain't cheap. I never had the time to read them until recently when I was coaxing Baby to drink her milk. While waiting for her to gulp down her milk, I sat next to her and glanced the newest Flavours mag that my hubs had bought. And that's when I got hooked on this Flavours Food Lifesytle mag. It now sits in the bathroom, where I will go through it when I am seated on the throne haha!






Here are 2 recipes which had caught my eyes and I will certainly try them when my MIL is away again...

Minced Meat with mashed potatoes...


Sesame Udon... easy and quick to whip up and my girls are big time fan-see of Udon noodles.

1 comment: