Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Baby vs. Third Baby

Alycia my first born is a very lucky girl. Ever since she was born, almost everything that she used and the clothes that she wore were brand new. We bought her loads of cute baby clothes and accessories, personalized baby blankets, toys, educational books and baby stuff. Fast forward 4.5 years later when Cassandra was born. I hardly bought her any new clothes as there were still an abundant of hand-me-down clothes and baby accessories from her sisters. Toys and educational books were recycled and used again. Though Cassandra did not get many new clothes and toys of her own, she is nevertheless very much loved and is the pet of the family.

2 comments:

Ben and Shaun said...

I feel ths same for my youngest boy. So once in a while, I do try to buy a little toy or clothes for the younger one....to relief my guilt.

Chris said...

Great u pointed out that love is not quantified by material things. There are parents who buy every toy imaginable but will not give their kids any time!
I also recall my friend who is a #3 child - she had so few photos as a kid she wondered if she was adopted!