Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, May 28, 2012

My 2 Teaching Assistants

Whenever I am busy, I will surely enlist the help of my girls. The youngest can help me with preparation of the Pos Laju bags and tearing of consignment notes. Sometimes she helps with folding the clothes. The 2 older girls can now help me read to their baby sister -- story books and flash cards from her pre-school. And my 4YO baby girls finds it more fun when her che ches read to her, rather than mummy.

Here are my 2 assistants - Alycia would be in charged of reading the Mandarin flash cards and Sherilyn is in charged of the BM and English flash cards. I am blessed with 3 girls, truly I am and I thank my blessings every  night :)

.

2 comments:

MeRy said...

love this pic...3 pretty little girls.

Ben and Shaun said...

It's nice to have siblings bonded together.