Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jaded On The Job

I am getting a really comfy massage to nurse my bad backache from my portable OTO massage chair as I am typing this post. The clock shows 12 noon. I have not prepared lunch and have some household chores to do. In 20 minutes, I have to pick up Cass from pre-school. But it feels so darn comfy I just do not feel like moving my butt. But heck, I have to force myself up from this super duper comfy massage chair and start to march into the war zone. Each day my march into the war zone begins at 12:30pm and ends at around 9:30pm. Since yesterday, the war zone has been unbearable, leaving my back battered and whole body achy. After 10 years of having a live-in maid, it ain't easy to do everything myself again, on top of my online work. The household chores are still bearable, it's the kids who are not. They sure know how to take advantage of the situation and will lax in their homework when the tiger is busy with work. I need to holler and nag till my voice turns hoarse. I am really tired and just wonder why they lack the drive and initiative to study if I am not at the table to watch guard them.

No comments: