Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Funny Little Story From Cass

My youngest SIL from Hawaii came back 2 days ago.  Today, as she was lying down on the bed with Cass, she asked Cass to tell her a story. So here goes the funny, short story from Cass...

"Once upon a time, there lived an ice-cream.... a talking ice-cream.  Sarah ate the ice-cream and the talking ice-cream ate up her kidneys..."   .... upon hearing this, Alycia, my sil and I broke out in a loud guffaw....

".... and then the ice cream ate up Sarah's bones and the ice-cream said "yummy"  and lived happily ever after"

I was amazed with how Cass can cook up such a witty and funny story without even stopping to think what she was going to say.  I can't wait for Cass to know how to read and write. I'll bet she'll write loads of funny stories and stories related to KIDNEYS!   For those of you who follow my blogs, you will know why Cass and I are so obsessed with kidneys.

1 comment:

Granny Stella Wong Yeow said...

I ROFL too when I read Cass' funny story!