Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Junkie Sunday

Sunday is a day where we eat out the whole day. It is a day of junk for us. After our outing at Pavillion on Sunday last week, we took away some snacks for dinner.

Our dinner on Sunday last week...
Egg bread from Lavender, fish balls from New Shanghai dim sum restaurant, colorful sandwiches, Hokkaido crepe cakes, cream puffs and Japanese buns from The Loaf.



Charcoal bread and beet root bread sandwiches and my favorite Japanese buns from The Loaf.




But my fan thoong (rice bucket) Alycia did not feel satiated after eating all these snacks. She wanted rice with chicken and fish and kept fantasizing about rice for hours after dinner that night! It's always not easy to please 3 girls who have different preferences, SIGH!!

3 comments:

Yannie said...

My two girls also can't live with bread and bun. They must have either noodles or rice.

Inspired Momx1 said...

I am the fan thoong in the family. The hubs always says I will sure die of hunger if thrown to any of those European countries. Hahaha...

MeRy said...

My son also like to eat rice...