Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 9, 2012

Loving My Melaleuca Products!

I received my second batch of Melaleuca products and am loving them !  Now that I am the maid of the house and am constantly in contact with detergents and cleaners, I do not mind investing in products that do not contain harsh chemicals and are environmentally friendly.  Melaleuca's range of shampoos and body shampoos are free from SLS (sodium laureth sulfate - which can cause cancer) and paraben.





Renew Intensive Skin Therapy is by far the best dry skin relief cream that I have tried.  My cracked heels and extremely dry sole of feet are improving by the day after applying Renew.  I just need to keep my itchy hands off peeling the dry skin though as pricking and peeling will aggravate the problem!

The mouth rinse and tooth polish contain melaleuca oil (tea tree oil) and I bought them with the hubs in mind as he is very prone to getting ulcers in his mouth. Hopefully after using these, those nasty mouth ulcers will be kept at bay.
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I know how u order the product?

Ben and Shaun said...

Wow, that is alot of products. I have also heard that it is good. I have been gradually buying from a friend of mine.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Anonymous -- pls email me at shireenyong@gmail.com and I will give you the details.

Joanne - I bought the Value Pack which has a little bit of almost everything :) I love the chocolate Crave Blocker bars too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, may i know how do you go about getting the products? I did a bit of research i found they also have an outlet here in Bangsar. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks is advance!

Regards,
Elaine

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine, yes Melaleuca's office is in Bangsar. You can go there to buy directly but you have to be a member to enjoy member price. You can email me at shireenyong@gmail.com for more info.