Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Living Life To The Fullest

 My friend is a strong believer that we should all live life to the fullest, as if we are living our last day today. Her motto is “We Only Live Once, So Love Your Life And Be Happy Always”. She and her hubby have traversed to almost half the part of the world and they have the generosity to splurge on luxurious food, clothing and house. In short, they give their kids and themselves the best of everything because her motto is “I only live once, so make the best out of it!”. My friend and her hubby recently returned from Paris and Italy. While in Paris, they stayed in some paris luxury apartment rentals which overlooked the Eiffel Tower! The pictures that they took in Paris were awesome. Sometimes, I wish I had her kind of mentality too so that I could let go and enjoy life to the max! Can you do that?

No comments: