Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Throes Of Motherhood - Sleep Deprivation

The alarm on my mobile phone buzzed at 4:45am sharp again this morning. I was just SOOOOO tempted to go back to sleep after I had swiped the stop icon on my phone but I knew that if I did that, I could have slept for at least another hour or so and the girls will miss the van to school!  So I dragged myself out of bed like a zombie and with a heavy head.  Washed myself up, washed the cups and did some house work, replied my customers' emails and messages and fixed milk for the girls. And since I had 10 more minutes before it was 5:45am (which was the time Aly and Sher have to be up every school morning), I plonked on my chair in front of my PC and snoozed for 10 minutes. I wished I could go on snoozing for another half an hour but...  oh well, that's motherhood and I have no regret that I've brought myself into it :D  So glad that tomorrow is a public holiday yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

1 comment:

MeRy said...

Sorry...type error, I mean can sleep late and wake up late too..