Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, February 3, 2013

My hubby The Handyman

My kids call their daddy Handy Manny, after the cartoon character. That’s because their daddy is indeed one handyman who can fix and install just about anything from changing a car tire to a ranger tire, fixing leakages, repairing the house, installing very complicated furniture with a thousand parts from scratch and the list goes. Not only is he an adept handyman, he has passion fixing things too. I always wonder why he doesn't have the patience to wait for me to shop for just 1 hour but has absolutely no complaints spending half a day to fix and instal a piece of furniture!

1 comment:

Chris said...

And that will remain one of life's mysteries!! LOL!!