Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 18, 2013

Vitamins And Antioxidant Enriched Toilet Papers For Your Butt!

When I was shopping at Jaya Grocer at Jaya 33 last week, some 5-star quality looking toilet papers caught my eyes.

The Renova toilet papers series come in green -- my favorite green tea color  and another series have different cartoon sketches and algebra motifs printed on every piece of paper. Awesome!




And some of the Renova toilet papers are Vitamin C and E enriched with added antioxidant agents! Oh my, this toilet paper series are out of the world and perhaps fitting for a king and queen!



I was really tempted to get a pack of the Citrus Fresh Vitamins and Antioxidants enriched toilet papers out of curiosity, as the price for a pack is only RM8.90, which is pretty affordable.  But on second thoughts, I abandoned my idea. I was just wondering what I should do with the toilet papers. I don't need vitamins and antioxidant enriched papers to wipe my butt after my business as I rather wash it clean :D

But as I am typing this post, I am stirred by my intense curiosity again. The next time I shop at Jaya Grocer, I will definitely get a pack of the Renova Citrus Fresh toilet papers just for opening our eyes! And I ain't going to wipe my butt and my daughters' butt with it. It will be for the dining table to wipe our mouths lol!

Would you get them?







3 comments:

Chris said...

NEVER!! However, kudos to the manufacturer for thinking up this scam!

mommy to chumsy said...

oh i would get one roll..out of curiosity sake :D

Chris said...

Dear Anon, I see Muslims do not ever get colon cancer. Allah be praised!