Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wholemeal Pita Bread Sandwich

Feeling lazy to cook lunch today and being time pressed (I had to send out all my customers' orders by this week before the long Raya break starts next week), I fixed toasted wholemeal Pita pocket bread sandwich for Cass. 

Inside the pocket of the Pita bread are herbs and black pepper scrambled eggs, crunchy meat floss from Taiwan and wedges of avocado.

Did Cass enjoy her very simple lunch? But of course and so did I!
To make up for the 'absence of a nutritious meal' for lunch, we had oven-grilled wild salmon fish and Saba fish and stir-fried leek flowers for dinner :)

2 comments:

Danisa Flowers said...

That looks super delicious. I get hungry by just looking at the photo. That's a great way to make your children eat veggies. I'm going to try it.

Chris said...

Whoever says this is not nutritious can come on over and make lunch for you! Anyone??