Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 3, 2014

Math Lover

Cass who is 5YO is a Math lover. She brings Math workbooks with her when we go out and works on them while waiting for the food to arrive. I am glad that she loves Math coz I never really did enjoy Math. Well actually I did not mind doing Math but my introduction to Additional Math in Form 4 suffocated my interest in Math totally.  Well, I still managed to scrape through with a credit for Additional Math in my SPM but you know what, I never really had to apply Add. Math in my real life situation, hah! 

Anyway, being proficient in Math is definitely a plus point and if Cass can capitalize on her strengths and turns out to be a Math genius, I'll be the happiest mummy ever *day dreams* LOL!

Photo: Cass who is 5YO is a math lover. She brings math workbooks with her when we go out and works on them while waiting for the food. Good that she loves math coz i never did lol!

3 comments:

Yannie said...

Happy New Year to you, Shireen. It is you making her love math from young. Kudos to Baby C.

Adrine said...

Do I see 2 digit additions? Wow, she's so advanced!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yan, thanks

Adrine, yes 2 digits :)