Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cheezy Omelette By Sherilyn

Lately, Sherilyn is into whipping up fanciful omelettes for us. Whenever there is a holiday or during the weekend, she will wake up early in a cheery mood, all ready to fire up in the kitchen. With a little hint that she will be dishing up an omelette dish for us, she will then proceed to the kitchen to fish out a cucumber, tomatoes, some small and big onions and eggs. She will do everything on her own, telling me "mu-um, I will do everything myself. You don't have to help me. I will wash everything up too!"

Today, she added shredded cheddar cheese into the omelette. While patiently peeling, chopping and cutting onions, cucumbers and tomatoes, she sang away happily in the kitchen.  I am starting to fall in love with this girl all over again!

This is Sherilyn's yummy cheezy omelette today, which composed of 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 big onion, several small onions, mixed herbs, fresh milk, pepper, shredded cheddar cheese and 4 eggs.



Today is the eve of CNY. We will be having our reunion dinner at hubs' uncle's house. Thank goodness we do not have to cook up a storm at home. Our part-time maids are unable to come for the next few days but it's A-OK. Since it's CNY, I am pretty much free to roll up my sleeves to slog like a dog. Nehmind, it's just a once-yearly affair ;)


No comments: