Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chinese New Year Deco At China Town KL

Last Sunday we dropped by one of the shops that sell CNY decor and paraphernalia in China Town after our lunch at Pik Wah (MABA House) Restaurant.  We intended to get some CNY decor to decorate the X'mas tree after I saw how nice my friend had decorated her X'mas tree.  Decorating the X'mas tree with CNY decor is a good way of making full use of the X'mas tree and also to delay dismantling it, wrapping it and storing it :D

But our plans did not materialize. The shop was flooded with humans - I was brushing my shoulders and butt with women and men. I did not even know who to go to for help for checking on the price.  And the queue to pay was very long too.  It was crazily packed like sardines inside the shop.

 petaling str1      

So we left the shop empty-handed.  Perhaps we will go there this Sunday if the hubs is willing to take us there again :)


 petaling str2

1 comment:

Adrine said...

Went during lunch time today. Quite empty!