Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 1, 2014

2nd Day Of CNY - Train Back To Ipoh

For the first time ever, we took a train back to Ipoh on the 2nd day of CNY this year. We would normally drive back and for several years already, we had not gone back to Ipoh to my parents during CNY.

Our train ride was at 9am.  I woke up at 4:45am as usual to get some chores done and to get the girls ready. The taxi came at 8:30am to bring us to KL Sentral to catch the ETS.

Burgers for breakfast in the train...

CNY 2014 train ride 3


Cass playing with the iPad during the train ride...

CNY 2014 train ride 4


Finally reached Ipoh and waiting for my brother to fetch us to my parents for a mega reunion with my dad's siblings, my cousins and their kids before adjourning to the restaurant for lunch.

CNY 2014 train ride 2  

No comments: