Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Breakfast at Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village

Nutmeg is currently the favorite breakfast place for the hubs.   We had been to Nutmeg umpteen times since trying it out for the first time early this year and yet, we never seem to get cloyed of the food, though we keep ordering the same items from the menu.

Enough said. We had breakfast at Nutmeg again yesterday.

Enjoy the pictures and I hope they will make you drool :P

Spanish Fritata...






Baked eggs... this is very yummy and I think it should be pretty easy to prepare it myself at home.  I promised the girls that I will try this egg dish soon.

 




Side order of mushrooms.  My girls are big fans of fresh button mushrooms and no matter how much mushrooms we order each time we dine at our favorite restaurants, they will always be polished off within seconds! Most of the time, hubs would order another bowl of mushrooms.





Belgian waffle with vanilla ice-cream.





Nutmeg Big Breakfast. I love their in house produced sausages, which ain't very salty. The deep fried mac & cheese wedges are yummeh too but all I had was just half, shared with Cass.  If you have been reading my blogs, you would have read that I have now steered clear of eating deep fried food and feeling too good and healthy to even want to have anything  deep fried  in my body :)

 





And the damage done for a 100% satisfied breakfast .... for 3 adults and 3 kids who have humungous appetite....






I think the price is pretty reasonable as what we had for breakfast was enough to keep us all full and satiated until dinner. With a lunch saved, I think the amount is well justified :)




1 comment:

mun said...

Oh, I have not eaten deep fried mac and cheese before. The prices are very reasonable.