Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Our Saturday - 28 June 2014

Today is a Saturday but everyone in the family was up at 5:45am except for me. No no, I did not wake up any later. Would you think I am that lucky to be able to sleep through until the sunlight pierces through the blinds in my bedroom?   Perhaps, but that will be when the girls have all left the nest years down the road :)   I was up at 4:45am as usual.

Alycia and Sherilyn had to be at the stadium before 7am for their school sports day.  After hubs dropped them off, he went to the wet market with the mil for marketing.  I brought Cass to the park and sweated it out for almost an hour.  It's been a while since I last brought her to the park and she so missed the park.  Cass stopped to smell the flowers, to look at the bees and to admire pebbles and all sorts of stuff from the ground :)

Later, I fished out 4 boxes of brand new jigsaw puzzles for Cass from our 'not now but later' cupboard. In this cupboard, I store all the pressies that the girls receive but can't use them now, to be used later.  Cass received these jigsaw puzzles from her doting aunts and uncle on her 3rd birthday but was too young for them. Now that she is 6, it is just the right time for her to play with them. My little jigsaw puzzle wiz is back in action and she is absolutely delighted to have 4 new toys!  Cass used to be very adept in fixing jigsaw puzzles when she was 3 years old. She has the patience greater than mine and her 2 sisters to spend hours on end to fix her boxes of jigsaw puzzles.

And by 3pm, everyone knocked off, including moi and my jigsaw puzzle wiz, who has been up on her toes the whole day.

Happy weekend to all my dear readers! :)

 photo Cassnaps28Jun2014_zps5dac8e03.jpg