Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 21, 2014

Mixed Fruits Ice-Blended Smoothie

Lately, I am back at churning out fresh smoothies for my darlings after a short hiatus!

After seeing how effective a full mug of smoothie can help Cass evacuate her bowels, I have been diligently swirling out a medley of fruit smoothies for the girls for the past few days.

Today I made ice-blended orange + apple + kiwi + fresh lychee + chia seeds smoothie for the girls.



Within less than a minute, my smoothie guzzler downed a glass of smoothie.

 


And it produced the same powerful effect on her guts today, an hour later!  After lunch, she surprised me with something on the throne. 

For someone who has always struggled with constipation, being able to make her dumps effortlessly without pain is a victory. 

This mommy just has to spend 20 minutes each day peeling and chopping fruits and happily pressing the buttons on her Blentec to produce 3 full glasses of rich and refreshing smoothie :)





3 comments:

mun said...

Very good since it works! And is a healthy drink too.

Crystal Hew said...

How much is the blendtec?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Crystal
I am not too sure on the price as my SIL fr Hong Kong gave the Blendtec to us. The other day I googled this blender and the prices are all in USD from an American website. I think it is a few thousand Ringgit each.