Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Eating Clean

Lunch for a health freak mommy today :)




Composition of HFM's healthy salad...
Organic broccoli and alfalfa sprouts, organic cherry tomatoes, mashed hard-boiled eggs with mayo (I used two free-range chicken eggs), toasted almond flakes, raw pumpkin seeds, toasted sesame seeds, grated parmesan cheese and a drizzle of goma salad dressing.  This is what I like about eating clean.  I eat without an iota of guilt and I feel so good after my meal - no phlegm clogging up my throat, no tingling sensation in my throat, no bloatedness, no cloyness, no feeling of unquenchable thirst and it's low in fat :)





2 comments:

mun said...

Good healthy meal! It would be healthier without the cheese, mayo and goma dressing because those are processed food but then I guess it would be too much to go to that extent to be healthy.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mun, absolutely but I guess a little of those won't do much harm :)