Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 20 On Izumio Hydrgen Water For Incontinence

Yesterday Cass passed yet another historic hurdle!
While Cass was dressing up to go out for lunch, she asked me if she could go out without her diaper and panty. I said NO as I was not ready yet. I should have flogged myself for lacking confidence in my own daughter. So she wore her pull-up diaper and off we went to the cafe.  After her delish meal at the cafe, I brought Cass to the toilet to pee. When I gave her a change of clean diaper,  she told me that she wanted to try going bare.  Since she exuded so much confidence, I agreed with fingers crossed!

After lunch, we went to several places.  We dropped Alycia at the hair salon and then went to the optical shop to have Sherilyn and hubby’s eye glasses fixed. By the time we reached home, it was over an hour and Cass made it without a leak of pee! We both did our high fives and shouts of victory!

Being the ambitious tough cookie that she’s always been, Cass set her alarm to 2 rounds of 1 hour, which equaled to 2 hours when we were at home.  I was not even aware that she was holding for 2 hours until she broke the news “mummy, do you know that I didn’t pee when the alarm rang after 1 hour? I set it to another 1 hour. So I actually did it for 2 hours mummy!”

On 12 of April 2015, just 3 days after turning 7, Cass could hold on to her pee for 2 hours without a leak of pee!  For those of you who know how badly Cass has been leaking pee all these while, this achievement is priceless.   Cass’ urology surgeon told me recently  that she wanted Cass to go through a CT Scan with IV contrast (with high radiation) to see her kidneys and urinary tract as all  previous tests and scans were unable to detect anything significant.  I am so glad that I listened to my guts feeling and decided not to go ahead with it. In fact, hubs and I have come to a conclusion that we will not let Cass go through anymore invasive scans, even before she started to take Izumio. We love Cass too much and it pain us too much to have to see her go through these invasive scans, risking her to so much exposure to radiation.  But  I think I should see her doctors to them about Izumio. If it can help Cass, I am sure it can help other patients like Cass.

We ought to paint the town red to celebrate but I shall save that to a later date.  I was busy helping Cass and Sherilyn with revising for their exam, which begins today.  As of now, Cass has passed half the hurdles. She has half more to conquer and I am confident that we will be able to reach the finishing line knowing that our backs are on God. And we have Izumio to help with the repairing works internally.   Have I told you yet about a dream that I had about 2 years ago that I met Jesus? I shall also save that for another time.

This morning, I woke up feeling really sluggish.   My head was heavy and I dozed off at 8am while having breakfast! I felt like doing nothing but just drop on my massage chair to sleep until Cass returns at 2pm.   It must have been the lack of sleep I have been dealt with lately.  Since last week and until September 2015, my Saturdays will  be like any other regular school-going days (waking up at 4:45am)  as Alycia has to attend full-day school in preparation for the UPSR exam.   But after downing a packet of Izumio, I felt energized instantly, as if I have just taken 2 hours of power nap.  Now, I can’t even get myself to doze off though I am on my ‘sleep machine’ aka massage chair!



For more reading on Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following link:

 Izumio Hydrogen Water and Super Lutein

Izumio and Incontinence

Super Lutein

Day 18 On Izumio Hydrogen Water For Incontinence 



No comments: