Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, May 28, 2015

15th Wedding Anniversary


27 May 2000 - 27 May 2015

Can't believe it's been 15 years that we've been married.  And 29 years that I have known him!!  I knew hubs when I was 12 - which is Alycia's age this year :)

And so we had a pretty simple celebration.  It's hard to have a grander celebration on a school-going day.  He's had his hands tied doing the prep for his clients' functions today (full house this week).  And Alycia was rushing off the meal at the Japanese restaurant at our condo (yes, again!) so that she could go back to complete her homework.  I told hubs that it's quite a humdrum that all our celebrations (his birthday, the girls' birthdays, my birthday and our wedding anniversary) are all celebrated at this restaurant!  But we don't mind it really as we love the sumptuous Japanese food there and we do not always have our meals there (it's expensive ok!)  albeit it's right at our condo.

Our hearty, delectable fare...



Grilled Japanese flying squid (our favorite at this restaurant), raw Uni (sea urchin) sushi and juicy sashimi salmon (hmmm, my favorite!).

Shishamo (pregnant fish) - Sherilyn's favorite and mine too.  We also ordered noodles and 2 bento boxes but no pictures were snapped as I was famished!







Sweet anniversary pressie from Cass for hubs and me.  Inside the ang pow packets was all the savings that she had, which were a few Ringgit notes and coins.  How sweet that girl is, as always :)



Check out Cass' spelling too! lol!  It's the thought that counts, I told her.

Blueberry sponge cake from Free Mori bakery.






And for our album -- a wefie picture that hubs took with my mobile phone as there was no one to snap the picture for us.  Told hubs that we should really get a selfie stick thingy! :D





No comments: