Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day Card From Loyal Blog Reader

Yesterday was a shitty day for me. I think my soul along with my ego were brutally battered by someone who wrote something about me which is not true!  I emailed back this keyboard warrior to clear the air but still, I am still a crippled soul with a fresh wound to my self-esteem.

Anyway, all that hurt I suffered was almost subdued when I received this home-made Mother's Day card from a very, very thoughtful and loyal blog reader.




S has been sending me hand-sewn Mother's Day cards for 4 years. Each year, I would receive a hand-sewn alphabet letter -- from my name Shireen.  As this is the fourth year, S sewed the letter "R" for the card.

Thank you so much, S for this lovely card.  You are one of my most loyal blog readers. I did not think that you would have remembered to send me the card.  But you did and the day that I received this card was exactly a year ago from the last date I received the previous Mother's Day card.  How impeccable your timing is in sending me the card!!  Last year, I received the card on 12 May 2014 and this year, I received your card on 12 May 2015 too!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart, S :)






No comments: