Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Conversation With Cass

Conversation with Cass yesterday, 12 August 2015...


Cass - mummy look, Chen laoshi gave me this coin box!

Me- oh why?

Cass - I got 'ti it min'! (first place in Mandarin)

Me - first in class for your  position?  *feeling hopeful* :D

Cass - no, first place for bringing the most newspapers to school

The girls' school has an ongoing project for selling old newspapers to raise funds for the school.

Cass - but I have so many piggy banks. What should I do with it huh?

Me - you can give it to your good friends.

Cass - but I like it.  I want to....

Me - you want to keep it as remembrance right?

Cass - you are right mummy!  You just TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH!

Me - wow, that was a very articulate sentence. Who taught you to say that?

Cass - I learned it from the TV

Me - Oh!








So the idiot box ain't a total idiot!  We parents just have to monitor our kids' screen time and filter what they watch to reap the benefits out of the TV.

Cass at 7 years 4 months


No comments: