Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Surprise From Stabilo


A few days ago, I received a surprise package.

It was from Stabilo!

Last month (September 2015), someone from Stabilo emailed me and asked if I'd like to receive an exam stationery set for Alycia who would be sitting for her UPSR exam. I of course accepted the offer since it's complimentary.  But the stationery set didn't arrive.  And I was too busy to email the person from Stabilo to ask her what happened to the stationery set.

Fast forward a month later, this person emailed to inform me that the parcel was returned to her by the postman due to some delivery errors.  She told me that the set would be re-sent to me.

A few days ago, I received the box as expected.  What surprised the girls and me was that inside the box was not only one  stationery set but three sets!  The girls were so so happy!

Stabilo rocks!!  Thank you for being so thoughtful!





There is even a sweet little message from the Stabilo Team, wishing my girls all the best in their exam.  Cass immediately placed the box of exam stationery set into her school bag and took out her pencil box. She told me that she wanted to use the new set for her exam this week. It's like a good luck charm for her in her exam.  Yesterday she told me that she got 90/100 for her Chinese test paper! :D












I'd like to say a big thank you to Stabilo for this lovely gift for Alycia, Sherilyn and Cass.   They love it very much!!



No comments: