Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 9, 2015

Your Body On Anxiety

For those who know me well, they will know that I am a hyper chronic super worrier. I worry about the most minute of things. If the school transporter is only 5 minutes late, I start to worry.  I worry of all the 'what if's, the future and the present. If only our brain is a CPU, I would have just cleared the cookies and cache throughout the day so that  the current worries are erased from my mind!

The result of being a chronic worrier?  It's bad. And I can feel it in my health.  I am sure you can feel the negative effects of worrying on your health if you are a chronic worrier too. Sometimes I feel like I have a disorder called Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) because of my chronic worrying!

Now that's a worrying matter!

Do you know that there is a hidden source of disease in a worrying mind?

Many say they lead healthy lives because they eat clean, drink loads of water, sleep well and exercise; but regardless of these, if your mind is not in the happiest state, free radical production happens. In fact, even when you breathe, free radical production is happening.  No wonder my heart palpitates whenever I worry!

I am  helping my body counteract  this free radical production as I cannot control my thoughts and worries by consuming Izumio and Super Lutein on a daily basis.  They are my stress buster as well.   Izumio and Super Lutein are able to clear the mind and improve depression because hydrogen has the ability to remove free radicals from the brain cells.

For more reading on Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following links:

 Dangers of Eczema Steroid Creams

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water For Glaucoma

Effects of Hydrogen Rich Water On Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes and Obesity) - from US National Library of Medicine

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonials From High Blood Pressure and Diabetes Patients

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonial On Diabetes And High Cholestrol

Super Lutein For Osteoarthritis - Testimonial


 If you are interested to get a box or two of Izumio or Super Lutein to try, you can buzz me at my email at shireenyong@gmail.com.




No comments: