Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Our Tuesday Morning - 1 December 2015

This morning, I brought the girls to the hubby's shop to get some extra food that he and his staff cooked.


Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 1 person


The girls 'ordered' sandwiches from the kitchen staff :D


Image may contain: 2 people

And brought home some sinfully delish Nyonya kuih-muih, fried vermicelli, curry puffs, spinach quiche and nasi lemak.

No automatic alt text available.


If you need food catered to your office or residence, just give my foodie hubby, Alan a call at 019 266 4297 ;)

He now owes me a bigger X'mas pressie for helping him advertise :D

So breakkie and lunch are now settled. I can now chillax and spend more time on the computer to rush off some work.

Dinner menu will be:
1.  Stewed chicken and veggies (my first time trying out this dish)
2.  Grilled chicky drumsticks (just in case the girls don't like my stewed chicken)
3.  Stir-fried organic spinach

Happy Tuesday world! :)



No comments: