Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Handy Girl

Here's the drama queen in action - to help me set up a clothes rack that I have just bought.

No automatic alt text available.



She's pretty good with art, craft work, cooking and sewing. Well, anything that has got to do with her dexterity.  It also helps that students these days are taught Living Skills in school, a subject that was not yet introduced during my time.

In under 20 minutes, she managed to erect the clothes rack. I know I will probably need several hours to do this, or probably I would have given up half way through with a sore finger or two coupled with tons of grouses. Fixing things is just not my cuppa. I have no interest or patience for it. This is the hubby's department in the household. Now, I don't have to wait for him to come back to help me. I have my street smart handy girl to help me out!

No automatic alt text available.




No comments: