Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonial On Scalp Psoriasis

Here's a testimony by one of my friend's customers on how Izumio and Super Lutein have helped to treat her Scalp Psoriasis

"I have had psoriasis since a teenager. Topical cream with steroids have been part of my treatment plan. Though it heals for a while, but my psoriasis still comes back. And then, I found out that taking too often has side effects to the body. So I tried other non-steroid treatment, but didn't actually work that great.

Thanks to Izumio and S.Lutein, my psoriasis is under restraint. Initially, I wanted to try these two to boost my immune system. I was hospitalized approximately 8 months ago due to viral pneumonia and a few months after that I had acute bronchitis. I had a sore throat about every month. I've attempted so many options and finally someone introduced Izumio and S.Lutein to me so I gave it a try because I really need something that genuinely works to boost up my immune system. I reckon these two products really works. Last month was durian season, was so afraid of having a sore throat once more, so I immediately drank izumio. Same goes to my kids. Once I see that they have symptoms of falling sick...I'll immediately give them a packet of  Izumio. They are always fine the next day"



























All the above credit cards are accepted for 6 or 12 months interest-free instalments.




For more reading on Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following links:

Hydrogen (H2) as a potent antioxidant and exhibits anti-inflammatory and potentially anticancer-like activities (from US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health)

Izumio Hydrogen Water and Super Lutein
 Dangers of Eczema Steroid Creams

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water For Glaucoma

Effects of Hydrogen Rich Water On Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes and Obesity) - from US National Library of Medicine

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonials From High Blood Pressure and Diabetes Patients

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonial On Diabetes And High Cholestrol

Super Lutein For Osteoarthritis - Testimonial

Your Body On Anxiety

Hydrogen Water And Asthma  

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water - Testimonial From Kidney Dialysis Patient

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonials From Diabetics Patients

Earning Passive Income

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonial On SLE (Systematic Lupus Erithematosus)


Izumio And Super Lutein - Asthma and overall immunity

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonial On Psoriasis And Gout



You can buzz me at my email at shireenyong@gmail.com to find out more! 




No comments: