Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Shopping Cart Today - 18 February 2016

I love shopping for groceries.  There's a new and upscale supermarket at my neighborhood that carries a complete range of groceries, fresh produce and imported stuff.  I go there every morning! Well, maybe just every other day or perhaps  5 times a week... to shop and destress :D

I like the atmosphere at this supermarket and the range of food stuff it offers, which is not good for our wallets! Each trip would cost us between RM50 - RM100.  Go grab your calculator and add up how much we spend on average each week :D

This is my shopping cart for today...

Image may contain: indoor




As you can see, the items in the shopping cart reflect the personality of the shopper. Every item is healthy. No junk or canned food and trying hard to refrain from buying highly processed food stuff. I strongly believe in the adage of "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT". So  spending a little more on healthy foods is a good investment.

Today's damage was RM70+ and that's for organic sprouts (that's my lunch for 2 days), organic cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, organic long beans, 10 oranges, 6 packets of barley pearls, antibiotic-free and growth hormone-free chicken eggs and skim milk.  All these perishables will probably last us for 2 - 3 days.

How much do you spend on your groceries a week?



No comments: