Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hot Hot Day!

Today has been another super super hot and humid day.

After checking on Cass in school, I went to the coffee shop to get some lunch. Though the walk from my car to the coffee shop was a mere 1 minute, by the time I reached home, I was already sweating profusely.

So off I went to the bathroom for a quick 1-minute shower.  I already had a full shower from head to toe at 8am after swimming today.  My next 1-minute shower was in the afternoon, after being air-fried by the hot air while waiting for Cass and Sherilyn at the lobby for 15 minutes.

Yesterday, I had 5 showers - 2 full showers from head to toe and 3 quickies lasting only a minute each time - just a splash of cold water to wash away the sweat and to cool myself up.

The picture below was taken along my way to the lobby to wait for Cass and Sherilyn at 2ish pm.  Today's temp. is a burning 38 degrees Celsius! No wonder I felt feverish.

Image may contain: pool and text



For those of you who are under layers of thick clothing in temps below 0 degrees Celsius, don't you just wish you were here melting away?  I sure wish I could swap places with you and be freezing under layers of clothing. I don't like being roasted.



No comments: