Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, May 2, 2016

Labour Day Holiday - 2 May 2016

I didn't get to sleep in on my Labour Day holiday (replacement). Miss Drama Queen had to be in school in the morning for a dance practice for her forthcoming sports day.  So I was up at 6am.   I wonder what the teachers were thinking of,  to organize practices on a public holiday.. of all days on a public holiday!

After Miss Drama Queen got back from school, we went to Seoul Korea Korean BBQ restaurant for lunch.  Food was fantastic but I had totally forgotten to snap any picture as I was really famished and savaged the food the moment it arrived :D

The big girl had been craving for waffles for weeks but I just did not have the time to experiment with our new waffle maker (brought back from the hubby's shop).

After lunch, the big girl got her wish fulfilled by her daddy. We had heavenly crispy and fluffy waffles, a slice of decadent chocolate truffle cake and coffee at Jemi Cafe.

Image may contain: 2 people


Capuccino and Signature Coco Matcha Frappucino with shredded coconut.

Image may contain: coffee, coffee cup and food


After lunch, I brought Cass for a hair trim while everyone else napped at home on a breezy and rainy afternoon. Lovely weather it was today and I think we can finally say good riddance to the El Nino heatwave!

Image may contain: 3 people, indoor





No comments: