Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Our Saturday

Today is the second last day of the 2-week school holiday. Our routine is back to normal today. I sent  Drama Queen for tuition at 9am today, then had breakfast with Cass and Alycia. When school reopens, it would be a rare occasion for Alycia to have breakfast with us on Saturdays as she has to be in school.  After breakfast, I rushed to the musical instruments shop to get Alycia some d addario classical guitar strings for her guitar and rushed back home for Cass to have Mandarin enrichment class. Alycia is still attending guitar class once a week. During her free time, she would go to You Tube for online guitar lessons on how to strum the latest pop melodies.

2 comments:

Ling said...

Hi, I'm your silent reader, like your blog so much! My daughter likes to learn guitar as well, may I have the guitar teacher's contact number?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Ling
Please email me at shireenyong@gmail.com for the guitar teacher's contact number

Thanks