Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 5, 2016

Healthy Yoghurt For Breakfast - 5 August 2016

My mid morning breakfast this morning...


Image may contain: food

Sugar-free skinny yoghurt with toasted pecans, toasted silvered almonds, organic chia seeds, dried cranberries, Pic's sugar-free peanut butter and a swirl of palm sugar. So refreshing, so yummy and it filled me up until lunch.

My pre-dawn breakfast this morning before my 26 laps in the pool was a glass of apple cider vinegar with grapefruit juice and psyllium husk, half an hour later I ate an orange, a golden kiwi, a handful of almonds (eating nuts with fruits will slow down insulin spikes) and a glass of UCC coffee with skimmed milk.

Try this low-carb combo that's also high in calcium and nutrients and I'll bet you'll love it too! :)




No comments: