Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Crossword Puzzles Craze

Cass' new obsession is crossword puzzles. Throughout our trip in Ipoh last week, she was hooked on her crossword puzzles book that I bought for her at the Big Bad Wolf sale 2 years ago.

On the train, while her 2 sisters were hooked to their smartphones, Cass was hooked to her crossword puzzles book:




At the market after wolfing down her bowl of noodles, she fished out her crossword puzzles book again while waiting for us:




And at Uniqlo, while waiting for her 2 sisters and mum, she worked on her crossword puzzles book:




A few months ago when Cass did not fare well in her second school exam, I confiscated her mobile phone. And that's the best thing I did. Even Cass admitted that.

Cass to me: mum, I guess I can live without the handphone. I don't even miss playing with it. After playing with it for hours, I find that it's boring. And I feel dizzy too. I'll stick with my story books and crossword puzzles book. I LOVE story books!

💓💓


No comments: