Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Human Nature Natural Personal Care Products

I spend a chunk of my moolah each month on toiletries and skin care products that are free from harsh chemicals. I am a sucker for all things organic, natural, environmental-friendly and most of all affordable. That is why I have to refrain myself from stepping into an organic shop. Some ladies go wild in a Hermes or Coach boutique. I get carried away when I am in an organic shop 😁

When I found out about Human Nature, I went berserk, literally. I was totally impressed with their range of natural products and their affordability.

Human Nature is the largest natural personal and home care brand in the Philippines. They now also have the most number of NPA-certified products in the world. That’s right – more products certified by the USA-based Natural Products Association, than any other brand in the whole world! Human Nature products are available in the USA, UAE, Singapore and of course, Malaysia. And they are still growing.


Last week, I received my babies from Human Nature consisting of natural body wash, massage oil from essential oils, cooling leg and body cream, lipstick and blusher.






The Natural Body Wash which has a very pleasant and natural berry scent gives me a very refreshing shower, yet does  not leave an overpowering scent that lingers on my body after my shower.  Cass loves the scent and says it smells like her favorite organic strawberry lollipop.

 Natural Body Wash


I love the Rejuvenating Massage Oil, which has nature’s premium calming trio of lavender, orange and lemongrass essential oils. I use it to moisturize my body after my shower. It's great on Cass' hair and mine too. It tames the frizziness on our hair.

 Massage Oil


The Cooling Leg And Body Cream is da bomb!  It invigorates my tired legs, arms and shoulders with a refreshing and cooling tinge of eucalyptus, peppermint and bergamot. This luscious cream gives me a restful mood and the cooling feeling I get after massaging the cream on my body gives me an instant lift. Love this body cream!

Cooling Leg & Body Cream


The ColorCreme lipstick in the shade of Coral Kiss, is 100% natural.  It is made in a luxurious fusion of cocoa butter, sunflower seed oil, passion fruit seed oil, and natural vitamin E that melts onto your lips for an exquisite, creamy glide.  Now I can apply lipstick on my lips without worry of ingesting toxic chemicals.


 ColorCreme Lipstick




Human Nature's Perfect Glow Mineral blush in the shade of Pink Bloom looks amazingly natural on my fair skin. What I like most is that it stays on the whole day with just a few swipes.  It is made with a  blend of natural Vitamin E and pure mineral pigments that give cheeks the right glow to enhance your naturally blushing beauty. It also comes with a mirror and natural blush brush for an easy touch-up anytime, anywhere.

Perfect Glow Mineral Blush


Internationally, Human Nature pride themselves on being a leading social enterprise with a palpable mission of promoting beauty with compassion. This means offering products that are not only good for our bodies and our planet, but also make a huge difference to impoverished farming communities. This is what I like about Human Nature. They use natural ingredients that grow, or can be grown, in Asia because that’s their way of helping alleviate poverty among farmers. They are among the poorest in the world and as long as they grow nothing but rice they will remain poor for generations to come. Teaching them how to grow high-value crops like lemongrass, mangoes and coconuts, offers them a truly sustainable way to get their families out of the vicious cycle of poverty. Human Nature operate under fair trade principles, meaning they pay market price or higher for their ingredients. Why Human Nature?

All of Human Nature’s products are natural and chemical-free (no SLS, no parabens, no artificial fragrance, no formaldehyde, no phthalates).

The products can be bought online and delivered to customers anywhere in Malaysia, to help busy mummies and other multi-tasking superwomen.

The products are priced reasonably so that even the average family can afford to go chemical-free.


Do hop over to Human Nature to check out their products and I am pretty sure that you’ll find something for everyone in the family. Christmas is not too far away.  You can start shopping for gifts now 😉




No comments: